The Classic TV Site

Borat Meets David Letterman

Kazakhstan’s most well-known journalist talks about his hobbies, his former wife, and dances with Beck.
Video Rating: 4 / 5

posted by in Variety Shows and have Comments (25)

25 Responses to “Borat Meets David Letterman”

  1. opet22 says:

    i like letterman for such ending comments like ‘thats fine’ on the borat`s showing the sleeve ;)

  2. beurremtl says:

    ”like sleeve of wizard”

  3. eqsmooth says:

    still the funniest clip ever on youtube

  4. khajiit92 says:

    @rysk87 the person is sacha baren cohen, he does several characters and borat is one of them. ali G is probably the most famous one (not sure if it’s big in the US though) and i think he did bruno recently too, haven’t watched it yet though.

    check out ali g though, it’s really funny.

  5. iruleall15 says:

    Sacha Cohen is a closet homo without a doubt… Its terrible

  6. rysk87 says:

    im confused is he pretending or does he have a mental disability?

  7. TheWhyRemember says:

    no reason arrest . newsvine . com

  8. LEONIDASTREEHUNDRED says:

    her vagien start to hang like slieve of wizard …. farkin hell hahaha

  9. Akojiin says:

    He uses the same jokes as in the movie in every interview…

  10. Mat2001uk says:

    Strong on plow, that’s something I look for in a woman as well.

  11. willshmo852 says:

    YOU MUST SEE THE FULL MOVIE, HE HATES JEWS, I DON’T

  12. ataraxia60 says:

    @Indi810 serial killer spotted

  13. Ridereye says:

    Help me fight against fascist racist genocidal monopolies.
    rideriantieconomicwarfaretrisii.blogspot.com/2011/06/over-5000-emails-last-two-days.html

    Rider I

  14. jahlove111 says:

    He’s hilarious!

  15. wantdjs says:

    we want lip sync videos. Do you have one? Then post it now at TRAILERPARKNETWORK COM. We are looking for some of the best videos out there. So post yours now TRAILERPARKNETWORK COM.

  16. PushEastward says:

    only about 15% of the jews are “Hebrew” which translates from “bandits across the river” while the other 85% are Turko-Edomites who descend from the Khazars who earned the moniker “serpent people” through reputation. Jesus was an authentic “Israelite” not Hebrew nor Turko-Edomite.

  17. RDLProductions1 says:

    they didnt know who he was at the time!

  18. Razorblade12161216 says:

    Her vag starts to hang like a sleeve of wizard. LMFAO

  19. sunsworn5 says:

    Beck

  20. sunsworn5 says:

    Beck

  21. egobrainss1 says:

    what band is it in the end? :)

  22. besthitsonly says:

    Borat IS GREATEST TROLL of ALL times!

  23. azuur says:

    @Indi810 It’s a joke, man. And the joke isn’t (mainly) on you, the kazakhs. Chill out.

  24. islensktrapp says:

    0:30 every day i is shufflin

  25. Indi810 says:

    WHEN I WILL MEET borat I WILL KILL HIM !!!! first i will cut his body to tiny tiny pieces!!!
    how he can even continue lying about kazakhstan, even he never been there, and he is not kazakh nationality!

Place your comment

Please fill your data and comment below.
Name
Email
Website
Your comment
Get Adobe Flash playerPlugin by wpburn.com wordpress themes